Website - https://monsterraceseries.com/events/tiki-run-6-15-19/
The Tiki Run is back, on Father’s Day! Hawaiian-themed, this is the perfect event to celebrate LONG days and the arrival of Summer. PS - Grandma's Marathon is the FOLLOWING weekend this year!
There's 4 certified distances to choose from: Half Marathon, 10K, 5K and 1 mile. The majority of each course is on the road, with views of the river and St. Paul at the start and finish, and heavily wooded areas cooling down the middle of the run. A post-race party is located on the Plaza Pavilion overlooking the river and the downtown skyline, featuring Tiki Run Pints, food, drinks,and of course a lei and medal for everyone (4 medals for challenge finishers!)
NEW this year:
- Half Marathon Relay (Each person does one loop)!
- Adding age group awards 2-3 deep for Kids (0-9, 10-14 instead of 0-19 as years past) and going to 5 year age groups from 10 all the way up to 70+.
- We will keep utilizing EnMotive's packet pickup solution for dynamic bibs to speed up packet pickup.
- Lowering the Bib replacement fee from $20 to $5 - we understand things happen!
- Can't make it? Want to share Father's Day with a loved one who can't? Register for a Virtual Run and keep up with your series gear and medals!
- Announcing the Race for 2020! The Monster Race will be giving away special prizes along with medals for those who complete the Race to 2020 Challenge! All the Tiki Medals are designed to fit on Plex Pyramids for your viewing pleasure. Stay tuned for more info but for now - sign up for as many races as you can! Each race gets you a medal but challenges count for 4 instead of 3!